您现在的位置:法国酒庄

HISTORY:

Latin Origine of the name : Laurenc (1139), Laurentiis (1270) (« laurel») At the foot of the undulating blue chain of the Cevennes, lies the village of Laurens . This small town is located 30 km from Mediterranean beaches , at the confluence of two rivers called " Naubine " and " Valynière ": they are the ones that give rise to " Libron ". The flora is favorable to its development land, particularly the laurel . This is why the Romans from the first century AD , gave the town the name of "city of the laurel " Built in the XII century, partially demolished during the Revolution and restored under the Empire, the Château Laurens is an imposing rectangular building consists of two floors which are based on a series of roof and a courtyard overlooking the village . Access upstairs is via a wide stone staircase decorated with a beautiful wrought iron banister .

 

2015@版权所有东莞市圣堡露酒业有限公司 地址:东莞市南城区鸿福路中盛大厦306

粤ICP备11026696号